The Frequently Asked Questions (referred to FAQ) section is an effective part of your website. In this part, you can address common questions, concerns, or objections that customers have.
All the website including the online store on Shopify should contain it because it brings many benefits to both you and your customers.
Every enterprise must know that it’s different from your About Page because you tell the broader story behind your brand in About Page. Instead, the FAQ section deals with the specifics. It’s the go-to destination for visitors to find the answers to specific questions about your business operation or product.
Before customers reach out to you directly with their questions, the FAQ page also acts as the first point of contact for customers looking for answers.
The FAQ page can benefit the consumers at different parts of the purchasing journey if it is used right.
In short, entrepreneurs can reduce the overall anxiety of purchasing online with the FAQ page. It helps customers ease to buy from you.
If you do a right FAQ section. It can be an effective addition to your website. FAQ serves several functions:
- Alleviate the purchasing anxieties of customers. Your product page copy doesn’t directly address it.
- By publicly answering common questions, the FAQ section can relieve some of the burdens on customer support.
- Improving site navigation and SEO.
- Demonstrate product expertise and explain your business model to earn customers trust.
- creatively answering their questions to delight customers.
- Use should take advantages of your FAQ page to its full potential. It is the effective tools to support of your customers automatically.
Furthermore, if you want to help your customers have the accurate answers to their questions, you can try out the facebook inbox messages to support consumers whenever they need.