A new Christmas is coming. What have you prepared for this festive season? Of course, if you are an entrepreneur, you are well prepared with the best Autoketing apps to increase sales. Following the story I told you in Part 1, today I will reveal how to prepare your marketing communication for Christmas sales successfully. So you’ve booked your booth and prepared an e-commerce site for Christmas. You’ve done your research, optimized for search and mobile, and you’re ready to start selling. Now is the time to start telling people about it. Here are some tips:
A subject that is never old. As we have reported in a recent blog, email marketing is a mighty way to inform customers about your Christmas promotions. You can use it to target your festive promotions accordingly and to promote further traffic to your site. Here are some of my main tips for using email marketing this holiday season:
- Cleanse your list. Get started by cleaning your email marketing list. Take the time to clean up your database and make sure all your data is correct. This will help you better target your campaign.
- Personalization. Talk directly to your customers. Personalization is not limited to names and locations, you can even personalize emails by purchasing history. If someone bought a Christmas shirt last year, they might be interested in seeing this year’s range. Currency exchange app on shopify will show different currencies to customers from different countries through auto location mode
- Segmentation. Set relevant messages in front of the most likely recipients. If you have location-based preferences for a particular store location, target customers geographically.
- Analyze basket abandonment. Send follow-up emails to people who have left items in their basket without completing their purchase. This is a great way to generate more eCommerce sales from your website. You can also use Google Analytics to determine which stage of the checkout process is most likely to take place and to use this data to improve the checkout process on your site.
- Real-time. Promote everyday transactions in real time using email marketing. If you only offer free shipping shopify app in one day, email is a great channel to convey this message to your existing customer base. You can use the e-commerce conversion rate data previously defined in Analytics to find out the best time to send these emails.
Your social media postings during runtime to Christmas can all be held according to the festive theme. Review your goals when creating your plan, and use a combination of different postings targeted to your commitment, click-through links to your website, and sales.
Consider discount products for shopify as well as free shipping or gifts to encourage sales. This will not only build relationships with potential customers and present but also build loyalty and branding. Consider how you can use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to get the best results. For inspiration, look at what your competitors have done and what works well for them.
Google AdWords is a great way to make sure your product (or service) is seen by a large number of people related. You will need to make sure that you follow these 4 steps:
- Conduct keyword research seasonally
- Create a seasonal campaign
- Write seasonal Ads
- Monitor your campaign performance
Just like SEO, you’ll want to consider trying to show Ads for seasonal search phrases. Conduct seasonal keyword research and create seasonal campaigns accordingly.
The usual rules apply to seasonal PPC campaigns, and you need to make sure that your ads are as relevant as possible. Direct users to the most relevant landing page for their search term on your site. Your seasonal landing pages must have been optimized for relevant search terms for SEO.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.