• Blog arrow_right
  • Develop A Successful SEO Strategy To Create A Successful Business!

Develop A Successful SEO Strategy To Create A Successful Business!

history July 20, 2018

local_library 0 minute read

A smart SEO strategy also contributes to the success of a business. A research in 2013 said that there were 2.2 trillion Google searches, but 90% of the users clicked only on the first 3 results. Thus, if your products and your online store on Shopify platform ranked last on your page, you rely only on the rest 10% to find your site. Therefore, you should optimize the product page to help it rank higher in Google Search.

SEO means that you use your keywords but not to the extent where you end up overstuffing your content. The product keywords are relevant to your headers and image alt tags that can help your rankings.

You should use the friendly URLs because the visitor doesn’t want to see a trillion characters. Thus, keep it clean and user-friendly by using the keyword you’re trying to rank for and very little of something else.

Take the best advantage of your user-generated content because it cost you no or little money and it also provides fresh and unique content for search engines. In addition, a business can allow users to quickly review the products they just bought and add social media plugins.

Try your best to avoid duplicate content. Don’t use the content provided by the manufacturer, write your own unique product description. This is the smart way to go because Google will set you apart from your competitors who use the same product text.

You will be painted as genuine and reliable if you link to other sites.

Use Analytics to have a deeper knowledge of everything that happens in your store. Have a  well-thought-of internal linking system. Because people have something to click on, you can reduce your bounce rates as. 69% of people base their browsing on these links so you can keep your users staying longer on your site.

I would like to introduce to you many useful apps which are helpful for managing your online business. They are email with love, facebook live chat support and so on. Access https://autoketing.com/ for more information.

Leave a Reply
Your Name
Your Email
Your Website
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Posts you might be interested