In the technological era, selling online is becoming more and more popular and digital marketing is also developing. Social media is considered to be a cheap and powerful tool to market your business. If you are running an online store on Shopify, you shouldn’t overlook it.
Because social media video marketing is affordable, accessible, and it’s a smart move for every small brand, social users love it. The video is also one of the easiest ways to increase awareness of customer of your businesses and engage followers.
There are many social channels allowing businesses to promote their brands with video. You can consider these following channels to choose the best one which suits your brand.
YouTube seems to be a video-sharing platform, and it only hosts videos, unlike other social media networks. It is a great place to market your business because of more than 1 billion users. A report from Hubspot’s State of Inbound Marketing, in 2018, nearly 48 percent of all marketers tend to include YouTube to their marketing strategy.
Besides, it’s also easy to sign up for a YouTube account by logging into a Google account. Then, you can easily customize your business channel with a header, channel art, and a profile picture.
After that, you can start uploading video and engaging with various users right after your channel is ready.
Don’t forget to give your customers the best experience with the currency converter.
- Be consistent: It’s better to stick to a schedule. Therefore, your followers can know when to expect a new video.
- Include calls to action: Don’t forget to tell visitors to leave a comment, like a video they’re watching, or subscribe to your channel.
- Interact: To be social is the first rule of social media. It’s polite if you respond to feedback of subscribers and thank them for leaving comments.
- Share: You can also share your YouTube videos on your other social accounts such as Facebook or Twitter or also embed them in posts on your website.
- Go live: YouTube also features live streaming, but in order to conduct a live stream, your account must be verified.
- With more than 2 billion active users, Facebook is also an ideal channel for businesses to market by video. You need to set up a page for your brand, which is quick and easy, to get started.
- Facebook also has another outstanding feature: Facebook live chat which allows businesses to support their customers anytime.
The Facebook pages can be fully customized to represent your brand, with the details of your brand, including your hours, address, upcoming events, and reviews. The users will see your posts if they liked your page, and those posts will appear automatically in their news feed.
Don’t create passive videos: Facebook changed its algorithm in early 2018 to prioritize engagements and connections. Your videos should promote engagement in order to be given priority.
Get interactive: Read the questions and comments left by your viewers, and respond to them professionally and quickly.
Be personable: Because social media often gives a behind-the-scenes look into their favorite brands, people love it.
Monitor reactions: Facebook allows you to see who shares and likes your videos with the tools. Therefore, you can know which videos garner the most positive reactions and you plan your next updates.
Broadcast live: Facebook features a live video called Facebook Live. It’s a great way to boost engagement and give audiences an intimate look at your brand. You can have real-time conversations with your followers with this feature.
Continue exploring the other social channel for video marketing in Part 2 on https://blog.autoketing.com/.