Over the years, Black Friday has continued to make Thanksgiving one of the most significant shopping events of the year. Black Friday trading is expected to push US holiday sales to more than $ 1 trillion this year. But the trend is changing – more and more people are shopping on Black Friday online. This article will give you some fantastic ideas that help you boost your revenue in this festive season. First of all, if you haven’t had a website yet, use Shopify platform now.
A recent study shows that in-store sales are expected to rise 4.4% over the same period last year, compared to e-commerce sales, which are expected to rise 16.6%. So this is a big chance for those who are selling online. It will bring you an amazing experience!
Add a countdown timer to require fast action
Customers can be very indecisive. Most of the time they use is to compare your products with your competitor ones before clicking on the buy button. This is accurate as presented by a comparative price study. Research shows that 94% of online shoppers spend a lot of time looking for the cheapest product, 36% of which spend an extra 30 minutes of comparison before making a purchase.
In this rush hour, to better serve your customers, try using email with love app to better send thank-you letters to your customers.
You should make sure your countdown timer appears on each of the following:
- Every product. Specify the date and time the sales of a particular product expires.
- Promotional Emails. This will help build up the predicted days or weeks ahead of your Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
- Landing page. A website timer to reveal the actual sale time so people can plan before they start shopping online.
- Social media posts. You can add a countdown timer on your social media page to promote the event and make sure your customers know the time.
Upsell and cross-sell with discounts
Upsell and cross-sell are great ways to take advantage of more sales for existing customers already on your site. Let create combos of 3-4 complementary products that come together and deliver the whole package to the customer at a discounted rate on the total.
These types of combined promotions work very well on big sales days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday as people are actively looking for service packages for a much better price.
- Writing messages that bring real value to the customer. Your message in the offer is a sales copy convincing customers to receive it. Make a fascinating copy to ensure it delivers the right value to your customers!
- Create senses of urgency and scarcity. Let point out in your offer that you only have very few items in stock or this promotion is only valid until midnight. When there is a feeling of time squeeze or scarcity, customers will be more active and fast in buying the items they like.
To boost the purchasing psychology of your customers, place a free shipping bar on your website. You will get a lot of benefits.
Read more at https://blog.autoketing.com/.