Why Shopify Popup Apps?
Shopify Popups has a bad reputation. We all admit it. However, just ask any Shopify entrepreneur, they will mention Shopify Popup Apps as the must-have app in your store. Shopify Popups is the most favorite tool to increase sales and conversion. Let’s find out about 6 Best Shopify Popup Apps in 2020 and analyze its pros and cons.
6 Best Shopify Popup Apps in 2020
1) Privy – Exit Pop Ups, Email & SMS
At the top of the Best Shopify Popup Apps list is Privy. Privy is the big boss in the industry of eCommerce and Drop-shipping. Shopify store owners prefer Privy – Exit Pop Ups, Email & SMS because they can get benefits from other Privy Shopify apps such as Auto-syncing contact, MailChimp, and Klaviyo. With Privy, store owners can freely customize elite and high-value Shopify Popups with a Premium plan. Privy is a great solution to reducing cart abandonment and increasing conversion.
- A/B Testing
- Mobile friendly
- Free Basic plan
- The Privy logo is unremovable in the Basic plan
- Many desirable features only included in the Premium plan: A/B Testing, Advanced targeting rules, Target display by URL
- The Premium plan is rather expensive for beginners
Price: $24/ month
2) Sales Pop Master – Countdown
Sales Pop Master – Countdown is a Sales Pop Shopify App produced by Autoketing. You don’t need to have high technical skills to make the most of this Shopify Popups since its settings are simple.
Sales Pop Master – Countdown is jacked with many powerful features such as:
- Quick View: Show sales popup when customers click the product name. Stimulate buyers to make quick decisions.
- Cart boost Sales: Show a popup of orders or products added to cart in the cart page. Create more chances for customers to select desired products.
- Countdown Timer: create urgency to promote customer shopping.
- Stock Countdown: Show the remaining quantity of each item in stock and create a scarcity of products to promote the customer’s shopping process.
- Coupon Code Wheel: When customers enter their email address in the box, they will have a chance to get a coupon code or gift. Store owners can build their marketing email lists and raise customers’ interest at the same time.
That’s why Sales Pop Master – Countdown is one of the Best Popup App on the Shopify platform. View live demo
- Professional design
- Own many powerful features
- Remind customers by showing recent orders and products added to cart
- Countdown Timer and Countdown Stock on Popups
- Coupon Code wheel
- Easy to use
- Mobile Friendly
- 30 days of a free trial
- Countdown Timer limits 1 campaign for Basic Plan
- Unlimited Countdown Timer and Coupon Code wheel available in Pro and Advanced Plan
- Basic Plan: $9.99/ month
- Pro Plan: $14.99/ month
- Advanced Plan: $20.99/ month
3) Better Coupon Box
Better Coupon Box is an effective Shopify Popup App to draw more traffic. It boosts the conversion rates by giving special offerings and discounts. Better Coupon Box helps make the most of discount offers through coupons via Shopify Popups. It also integrates with Mailchimp which is another Beeketing flatform. If you’re looking for a lively way to boost sales through discount, Better Coupon Box is the solution.
- Theme Customization
- Advanced Targeting
- User friendly
- All important features are only available in the Premium version
- Starter: $30/ 3 months
- Pro: $56/ 6 months
- Plus: $99/ year
4) Pixelpop Popups & Banners
With a small amount of time, you will own unique Shopify Popups and banners with Pixelpop. Pixelpop Popups & Banners provides various popup types and themes. You can also time your popups with exit-intent delays, page delays, and time delays. Timing and targeting are the most two powerful features of Pixelpop. It can capture email and sync them directly to the mailing list in MailChimp, Klaviyo, Constant Contact, and Conversio. With this feature, this Shopify Popup app would boost your conversion skyrocket. Pixelpop’s elegant themes surely polish your Shopify store.
Why is email marketing crucial to your Shopify store? Learn more about 3 Email Marketing Benefits for Small Businesses
- Exit-intent feature
- Eye-catching popup types and themes
- Advanced targeting
- Promo bar
- Pop Ups charge bases on view
- Free plan limited 500 free views per month
- Time delays feature only available in the Premium Plan
5) Pop‑Up Window
Pop-Up Window gets 4.8 star-rating on the Shopify app store. There’re of course reasons for this. Pop-Up Window gives your Shopify store a professional and modern look. It’s a great Shopify Popup app letting your customers know about your special sales and promotions.
Eagerly built an email list? Pop-Up Window supports MailChimp and Klaviyo. You can add an email signup form and add new subscribers. Pop-Up Window will put the customers’ information to your list automatically.
Once you have customers email list, you should know How To Do To Improve Your Email Marketing Campaign
- Fully Customize
- Mobile Friendly
- No Exit-Intent Technology
- No Advanced Targeting
- No Advanced Tracking Metrics
- Support with MailChimp and Klaviyo only available in Pro Plan
- No giving coupon feature to new subscribers with Basic Plan
Price: $5.95/ month
6) Popup ‑ Easy Free Popup
Looking for a Free Shopify Popup App? You can start with Popup – Easy Free Popup. The name has said it all, this app is 100% free and easy to use. Popup – Easy Free Popup doesn’t include many advanced actions. However, you can still make the most of it before consider a paid application. It makes Popup – Easy Free Popup a free and awesome Shopify Popup app for new store owners.
- Exit-Intent Technology
- Mobile Responsive
- Integrate with Paypal only
- Not an effective tool to support email marketing
- Provide simple themes
How to use Popups wisely?
Pay for an expensive Popups Premium plan doesn’t guarantee a sales boost for your Shopify store. Keep these two tips in mind:
- Be careful with the setting. If your customers find your Popup annoying, there is a very slight chance they will ever visit your store again.
- Don’t block your customers with aggressive Popups. Let your customers look around the store and start getting interested. Then the elegant and professional Popup appears to catch their attention. Time your Popups. Remember, timing is everything.
- Choose the right message. Of course, you need to know your customers to able to do this. Your Popups’ content needs to be adjusted for different occasions or simply to corp with your sales and promotion. Check this link to get inspired by some Popup ideas
6 Best Shopify Popup Apps in 2020
- Privy – Exit Pop Ups & Email
- Sales Pop Master
- Better Coupon Box
- Pixelpop Popups & Banners
- Pop‑Up Window
- Popup ‑ Easy Free Popup
For more articles, find us here